|sc| inner rain |sc| inner rain

You have certainly a way of conveying precise, focused feelings even with just one instruments. Immense sadness, and overwhelming weakness all imbued in a single loop. Powerful, and at the same time, full of crushing weakness.

|sc| gates to nowhere |sc| gates to nowhere

Leading ourselves to death
Is the epitaph of life itself.
As we cast our last breath,
The cold darkness awaits
Our inglorious arrival.
In the land of unknown traits,
We finally rest, embraced by the void.

Unknown Two Unknown Two

That grave we are slowly helping to dig,
Nameless and full of intrinsic sadness...
As we approach the deceiving blackness,
Everything merges into a vortex of deceit
Made of unknown essence, so destructive,
Yet familiar, primordial and corruptive.

Dreams - Icy Robot World Dreams - Icy Robot World

I was quite surprised how quickly it evolved from those minimalist basslines, finding a renewed flow around the middle before suddenly getting back to that raw bass. It does provide a feeling of crystallized desolation, without being too obtrusive or excessively bothersome.
Quite a decent effort for being a work in progress, and I look forward to the final version.

Drift Wave Modern Drift Wave Modern

What lacks in depth compensates with variety, and it could make quite a good adventure game soundtrack. The exploration feeling, brought by the upbeat tempo and rhythm, and the solos provide a mildly uplifting atmosphere.

It's.. raining outside. It's.. raining outside.

Not bad, and it really catches the feeling of staring at the window watching the rain fall outside, when it's already dark. Good effort in making the song varied.

Megacity Tension Megacity Tension

This theme screams "escape", in my eyes.

Escape from the mad self-destructive "civilization", in the name of an industrial reality, substituting the very order of things and pretending to rule over the universe. When the dystopian rule is no longer bearable, only death will free the oppressed soul, bringing peace to its war-torn mind.

Stranded In Limbo Stranded In Limbo

Dreamy, abstract, with subtle melodies caressing my ears. Between several states of existence, stranded in an unknown dimension... so foreign, but so familiar at the same time. And that's where the biggest paradox lies. To realize what fearing is, and what you see is an illusion of the subconscious mind. You're in your own imaginative world...

ShawneeSky responds:

:D oh wow!! :D
i was beginning to think i would never get feedback on here!! :D
thank you so much!
ahaha thats a real deep review, and yet everything you say is very true :)
We All Get Lost in a place that we think is perfect, the sad thing is that we'll always be alone there ,because no matter what, no one else will ever be able to see into your head

A walk through the sun A walk through the sun

A mildly enjoyable track. It's two steps behind from being a remarkable experience. The first step being the lack of variety, as it all revolves around the same notes and patterns. The second being the unbalance between the mellow intro and the loud "main theme", as it needs more polish and dynamics. It's a pity, because it's mastered quite decently.

[NSTE] - Quantum Crusader [NSTE] - Quantum Crusader

Messy, to say the least. It's like a dying robot saying its last words out of extreme anguish.
It lacks dynamics, variety and EQ.